Thursday, March 13, 2008

PROFESSIONAL STRING QUARTETS FOR HIRE

I've decided to go ahead and register to the SEC so I could establish this business of music providers for weddings, events and the like, and... pay taxes! I will also try to put up a list of other service providers for the clients to have other choices. I wouldnt like to just get ahead of my competition, I also believe in the principle of the "more choices, the better." That way, if my clients need someone else to suit their needs other than me, they can also ask my help in recommending other service providers. I guess they call them vendors. As for the SEC, its still not established because I'm still fighting over the fact that taxes would definitely increase the quartet fee... not to cover it at the client's expense, but because the standard musician rate is Php4k, and rehearsals would be Php1,200. Now, if I still price it at Php16k, the musicians (who by the way have the same right to professional fees as doctors and architects, etc because we STUDIED for this at a University level in UP, UST and St. Scholastica colleges of Music) would definitely be affected because that will reduce their income. See, I also think about my coleagues, not just myself. Anyway, I would definitely be starting a business based on Christian Values and principles, such as no obscenity, clean, pure music, and definitely professional.

Alright, my new business would be called MANILA STRING MACHINE. And for inquiries, just scroll down to my older posts in this blog, where you will find list of pieces we play, packages and price rates. God bless you all!

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus