Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Wife's Cooking

One thing that I really appreciate about my wife is that she prepares my food and she does it exquisitely!  Her specialties are sinigang na baboy, manok, baka.  Menudo, afritada, adobong manok, baboy, pusit, and she does Japanese food like Maki, and Korean soups with Kimchi!  I also get excited when she sends me a text message to come home asap because she cooked something for me.  How sweet! It is true that the best way to man's heart is through his stomach, but I should add: it must go through his taste buds first!  Well, my wife is very good a that, she's very caring and always serving me with all her heart.  As a couple we pray that we please the Lord the same way she pleases me!  I thank God for her...

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus