Friday, February 29, 2008

What occupies my time...blogging!

We as bloggers have made our hobby of writing about stuff and the sort a passion and a vent for our expression. And what makes blogging an even more exciting activity is that we can actually make it a profession! Yes! Make money out of it! True, enjoy and make money! What could be a better thing? Ah, truly, a bloggers paradise! Oh by the way, did you know that blog is a short term for WeB-Log? Just something trivial.

Anyway, I've discovered many sites that offer to monetize your blog just by simply talking about it! Try to visit bloggerwave and you'll find it a very interesting site. So, my point is simple... put value to your time in your blogging, I mean monetary! Its the epitome of coolness! By the way, Tamperproof worship is also a blog where I talk about my life, how I make a living, and what occupies my time.

By the way, our Youth camp is coming, and I'll be able to advertise my blogsite to more than a thousand people! What a blessing! I'll be able to share to them how even students and out of school youth can earn money with less work, but more brains! BLOG NOW!

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus