Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Wife Rose's Birthday





Last march 3, my wife had her 29th birthday. We were with the whole Legaspi-Aspacio families, which by the way is a small number, since we fit in one car! Waking up that morning was a day full of hopes and excitement for a day full of activities. Rose had to file a vacation leave since it wasnt a working holiday! Anyway, our celebration was indeed great since we spent the whole afternoon at Trinoma in Quezon City, and ate in a class restaurant, Marina. Man, the food was delectable, exquisite, and DE-LI-CIOUS! We were so bloated!

But in all honesty I found myself crushed in embarrassment since I neither had a card, a petal of a flower, nor a gift for my most special wife. I was simply too negligent. I am so sorry and I apologize to the world about that. But just this afternoon, I had the courage to call up a jeweler, and I would buy her what she really wants for her birthday: a necklace and earring set. I just hope the Lord would provide for my funds because right now, Im still saving up for house rent, electricity, water, phone, and car maintenance bills. I havnt paid my insurance by the way.

So, I publicly declare my faith in the Lord that He is my provider, and that He will see me through by the end of this week! I dont know how He will provide, but He will, as He always has... I actually learned not to worry anymore!

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus