Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Puppy Princess

I recently acquired (for a relatively low price) a new shih tzu puppy and she is really adorable. Her name is Princess, and she just turned three months old last August 21. Its my first time to have puppy, let alone a "breeded" one, and she is as cute as a stuffed toy. That's why its called a toy dog.

I got her from my friend Silke, and she has five other siblings, all given to different owners. I should say she is the cutest, with my own personal bias, since she is a tri-colored one, and she has the best paws of the brood. Her eyes are very expressive and you could see emotion in them.

She likes to eat the meat Pedigree as opposed to the regular pedigree dog food. I got her a plastic bone where she would gnaw all day and when she gets tired, she takes a nap. I think she is sick with hyperactive syndrome! She is WILD!!!

One thing I enjoy most about her is that she acts differently from a regular dog. She likes attention, and she is super playful! She can fetch her toy soccer ball, which I play around with her, and I "drag" her around the village when I want to take her for a nice short walk.

In this entry, I suppose I can link it to my relationship with Jesus, my God, wherein He adores me, and He loves me, and gave everything for me. And I, the puppy, sometimes is wild and makulit, perhaps giving my Savior a headache, (but I guess not because He never gets weary), and yet He loves me.

I love my Savior Jesus, who bought me with a high price!

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus