Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last Few Days of My 30th year

I am quickly approaching my 31st year and man, time flies so fast!  My peers tell me at least (its a consolation) that I dont age as fast, i really hope as I age, I may grow spiritually, emotionally, responsibly, and FINANCIALLY!!!  hehehe

Well, with regards to last years financial performance, it was alot better.  This year's global economic crisis affected my flow of clients and I am now honestly thinking of where to get the extra that God steadily provided last year.  I dont worry.  I hope I never will. I need to think of how and where to get the money the Lord is preparing for me to get.

The only option I am open to now is, to prepare my fields for the rain, which i dont know when, but  when it does, I am ready.  And that is by practicing cello religiously again, so when ops come, I am not dumbfounded.  I am also thinking of making new songs and recording the old ones I've made so I am busy even in "dry" times.

SO with that said, I am not discouraged even in these tough days, though really I am, I find my strength, security, and success in Christ's promise.

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus