Monday, January 14, 2008

LIST OF COMPLETED SONGS BY THEODORE AMPER


CONGREGATIONAL SONGS

Alay

Awit

Arise

Apoy ng Papuri

Bring Me Back

Dalangin Namin

For Eternity

Great is Your Faithfulness

Heartcry

Himig ng Pagsamba

Im All For You

I Came to Worship You

I Can Do All Things

Let the Nations be Glad

My Prayer

Purihin Siya

Pumarito Ka

Pagsamo

Pag Ibig

Sold Out

Sa Paglipad

Speak to Me

Take Me

This is the Day

Teach Me to Wait

To Be With You

Worship You

When that Day Comes

You’ve Been so Good

You’re My Bestfriend

SOLO/ SPECIAL NUMBERS

Bought by the Blood

Generation of Light

If I Could Only Comfort You

Surrender

Let Him In

Ministry Song

My Life was Changed Through You

My Cry

Nothing Without You

Not My Words

Real

So Amazed

Thanksgiving

Tapat Sa Iyo

You Are My Strength

You’ll be in Our Hearts


SORTED OUT:

TAGALOG SONGS FOR CONGREGATIONAL WORSHIP

  1. Awit (G)
  2. Alay (A)
  3. Apoy ng Papuri (C)
  4. Dalangin Namin (E)
  5. Himig ng Pagsamba (G)
  6. Purihin Siya (C)
  7. Pumarito Ka (D)
  8. Pagsamo(D)
  9. Pag Ibig(D)
  10. Sa Paglipad(G)

ENGLISH SONGS FOR CONGREGATIONAL WORSHIP

  1. Arise (G)
  2. Bring Me Back (E)
  3. For Eternity (F)
  4. Great is Your Faithfulness (D)
  5. Heartcry (G)
  6. Im All For You (E)
  7. I Came to Worship You (F)
  8. I Can Do All Things (D)
  9. Let the Nations be Glad (G)
  10. My Prayer (G)
  11. Sold Out (B)
  12. Speak to Me (D)
  13. Take Me (E)
  14. This is the Day (E)
  15. Teach Me to Wait (D)
  16. To Be With You (G)
  17. Worship You (B)
  18. When that Day Comes (D)
  19. You’ve Been so Good (C)
  20. You’re My Bestfriend (C)

POSSIBLE ALBUM COLLECTION (some songs are repeated)

  1. IN AWE- Sold Out
    1. Pumarito Ka --Fast
    2. Im All For You --Fast
    3. This is the Day --Fast
    4. Great is Your Faithfulness --Medium
    5. For Eternity --Slow
    6. Take Me --Slow
    7. Heart Cry --Slow
    8. Apoy ng Papuri --Slow
    9. Bring Me Back-- Medium
    10. Worship You-- Fast
    11. Sold Out-- Fast
    12. You’re My Bestfriend --Fast

  1. SOLD OUT EXPLODE (Special Music For Young Worshippers)
    1. Bought by the Blood
    2. My Cry
    3. Not My Words
    4. You are My Strength
    5. Real
    6. To Be the Man
    7. Heart Cry (RnB)
    8. Alay
    9. Tapat Sa’Yo
    10. Nothing Without You
    11. Thanksgiving
    12. So Amazed
    13. Generation of Light

  1. SBC’s SPECIAL MUSIC THEMES
    1. Arise
    2. You’ll Be in Our Hearts
    3. I Can Do All Things
    4. Generation of Light
    5. Let the Nations Be Glad
    6. Sold Out
    7. You’re My Best Friend
    8. You’ve Been So Good
    9. When That Day Comes

  1. SOFTER MOOD WORSHIP SONGS
    1. You’ve Been So Good
    2. Speak to Me
    3. Heart Cry (RnB)
    4. Alay
    5. Awit
    6. Pumarito Ka
    7. Pagsamo
    8. Apoy ng Papuri
    9. I Can Do All Things
    10. To Be With You
    11. Take Me
    12. For Eternity
    13. I Came to Worship You
    14. When That Day Comes Dalangin Namin (E)
    15. Himig ng Pagsamba (G)
    16. Pag- ibig (D)
    17. Great is Your Faithfulness

1 comment:

Frances said...

If you want the copyright for your songs, you can print out a copy of all the songs (with lyrics and arrangements) and register mail them to yourself. And don't open the envelopes once you get them! Just label them on the outside so you know what they are and file away.

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus