Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My NEW CAR


Recently I was contemplating on exhaustong my funds for a make over for my car. Well, it looked good in the first place, but I cant stand the temptation of pimping it. Im glad I have a friend who pimps...rides. And that's the other face of my Pastor friend, he loves doing stuff for free. He added 22" chrome rims, dropped 2" lowering springs, took my bull bars away, added grills, and customized my bumper. He put new ford F150 head lights into my old hilux ones, and put 3M tints on my windshield. We were planning to change the paint, but he ran out of "free" funds so we will do that next time. Watch out for the new Hilux 150!!!! My brand new CAR!

If you want your car to be pimped, simply click on this link ad-perspectives.blogspot.com. He rules!

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus