Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Amazing Thing About Business

As I am growing more in responsibility and in maturity, (a good way of substituting "age"), I have felt the ever increasing pressures of life, as prices rise, economies fall, currencies plummet, your once leisure has become a burden, all those stuff we dont want to happen, its happening. I am convinced of this though: that I have to learn to grow and to cope, not to give up and to strive to rise above my circumstance. As good old Gandalf said, it is not for us to choose what life would bring us, but it is up to us what to do with what is thrown to us. God taugght me that when we are weak, He will be strong. So in these times, I choose to trust that He will take good care of me and I will be in good hands.

With that said, I am now a person I never dreamed I would be. I am trying to be a businessman. Nope, not the conventional product-endorser, trader, manufacturer and coat and tie meetings, not that. Since I am a musician, and God has somehow given me the abilities to relate and to communicate effectively to people, I have now invested my energies to promoting my services, and to use my time to link people who has needs, and connect them to those who can provide those needs. In turn, I promote people's businesses, give people jobs, and meet people's needs!

One good way that I encourage people to do is earn through passive income. Things that you would'nt work out too much, but get a bigger salary from. In what I do, I get a bigger pay in just connecting people compared to my teaching job. But in the passive income, you dont necessarily have to enjoy it, nor master it, you just have to learn it. And through this, you can continue your dream job, your passion for what you do (th9ugh it doesnt pay much--- and ideally, we say i'ts not for money anyway), and still afford to live in a comfortable circumstance.

I've tried different ways to earn passively, one is through investment of money one time, and let your money get interest. Another is to invest in business so that people can start their own ideas and services, and you just earn through a cut, or a percentage. Another is by going in network marketing. This is perhaps the biggest income generating scheme man can think of. But it is also the most deceiving if you're not careful. To know more about the ins and outs, the do's and don'ts, the what and what nots, I encourage everyone who is in this business to check out this site http://www.pronetworkmarketing.net. It is helpful by providing information about network marketing.

Here is the exact link:
mlm business

As I close, life will get harder. It is only us who must get tougher and smarter. All these are possible when we put our trust in a God who promised to never leave us nor forsake us.

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus