Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I picked up my cello again

After two years of doing ministry solely, I decided to pick up my cello and begin practicing again. I want to go back to school and finish my Bachelor's degree. I only completed my diploma, and I want to receive further training in playing cello and teaching it too. I am so lagging behind and I know I can still improve. Anyway, I got my cello piece for next year on my next recital, probably 2010, playing as highlights: Kol Nidrei, Bach Cello Suite No.4 and the Lalo Cello Concerto in Dm. I'd probably do a sonata by Beethoven or Schubert.

Today I missed the times I practiced daily and devoted time and effort in honing my skills. Actually with the maturity I have now in playing music, I might do alot better when I return to the college as compared to when I was first studying.

God is my chief end... that He may be glorified and that He may open new doors for me and in the ministry!

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus