Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Bible Study grows!

The Lord has been working in our church and it's awesome! I'm not saying He's not before, but it's just overwhelmingly obvious! We opened a Bible study at Eastwood, with the hopes of ministering to those people who live there... and after six long months of almost zero accomplished goals (in that area), God rewarded our patience and like a flood, every week we have a new visitor who is interested in attending our new Bible Study! It's so neat how God can use "used-up" materials like me. He is amazing enough to start something I felt I can never do, and accomplish it anyway!

I never dreamed of meeting people there, and much less minister to their needs by praying for them and just listening to their stories! And someday, I would be thrilled to see new leaders emerge from that group, and I could start a new one elsewhere! My prayer is that my friends (whom I originally planned on attending) would get hooked up and so that we would grow! Anyway, the Lord is really good and Im expecting that He will use more of us in the near future!

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus