Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Table Top Marketing

I recently am thinking of a product to launch... whether food, or items, or electronic inventions, whatever that is, I need to think of something so I could get rich!!! Hehehe. I sound so greedy, but in all reality, I desire to become a trade mogul. I dont think I can go very far just by playing my cello and my guitar. So what I'm doing now is hooking up with samll businesses to figure out what is the need of the general public that someone isnt offering services in? I've been to a lot of trade show exhibits and I noticed one most common thing: TABLES. Some dont have chairs, some dont have banners, some dont even have people manning the stations! But the table never leaves the exhibit. Somehow, tables represent a presentation of a product. The tabletop display is like a feast presented before your eyes. It somehow represents everything about presentation of products. One great idea one company did was by just putting up designs in his table covers and voila! Instant marketing. My next move after coming up with my own product, is to use that same strategy to lure my potential buyers and investors to the catch!

1 comment:

Frances said...

Hey, don't say that! Art is a tyrant, I regret to say. Yes, it demands your utter love and devotion but then it will reward you in the end. Never ever think that music will get you nowhere.

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus