Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hope, Answers and the Church

I am so amazed that God has developed the internet and the use of blogging to spread His Word and His work across the globe! But of course churches have the great commission on its shoulders, so there is still a great need for us to gather in churches, learn and be empowered to do God’s great works.

My church has been serving God’s kingdom and we have partnered with many churches worldwide to accomplish this task. I am blessed to know that there is an emergent church in California (so if you’re a Filipino and you migrated to that state, you can find a church in Rancho Santa Fe).

People nowadays seek refuge in many philosophies and religions, activities and vices, asking questions like “is there a purpose in life?”, “Is there meaning to all that I do?”, “Does my life matter?,” and statements like “I want change in my family’s life”, “ I want a better marriage”, “I’m spending time with my kids,” and all those kinds of problems are frequently heard and sadly, these people seek answers at the wrong places.

God can answer your needs. I am confident that He alone can supply us with peace and hope, and that His will is always going to be carried out. His plans never fail. And He will never fail us. It is our job as Christians to point people at the right direction… and that direction is “Christ-ward”.

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus