Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm so Glad I Need to Praise God!

Just today, I finished doing two articles in this blog, that would pay me well... then I got two calls from prospect clients that need my music services! Then just a while later, my other client (Oakley Product Launch) just confirmed on the budget I proposed to them! Now, I am so glad because my car got fixed of its LONG-TIME problems of over heating! My wheels dont wiggle anymore and I am so happy!!! PRAISE MY LORD JESUS! By the way, my dad got a huge blessing too this morning. I just cant help but give God all the glory for today's numberless blessings! But, truly, He has taught me to praise and thank Him for the times I am so weak and blind when I couldnt see His hand of blessings.

May Jesus be praised! By the way, I need to solicit for prayers for pastor Gary, whom we dearly love, he is sick with something the doctors couldn't really identify! Please pray for his recovery, and his family to be very strong for him.

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus