Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SPACE

I was walking around the empty house. Thinking, visualizing, and even dreaming.
This was filled with happy moments, great memories, laughter and joy.
In this place I made songs.
In this corner I sat and watched movies with my wife
In this space we cooked and laughed, made a mess and cleaned up
In this area we ate and talked about silly and serious stuff
In this seat we always played and tickled
In this bed we shared our most intimate times
In this room we bathed and dumped...

I was even counting the number of times I opened and closed the gates... around 800 times in a year. And in the midst of all that, I really felt sad I was leaving a place I called home.

Today, I start to live in a new one. My prayer is that I would create wonderful memories in this new space given to me...

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus