Thursday, July 24, 2008

Modern Furniture Store

Modern. Classic. Space. All these fill the mind of the potential designer given an empty space to be filled with furniture that would describe the personality and the functionality of the place.

As you all know I am a musician, and I make my living out of music. But what most of my friends dont know is that I love to draw, design, rearrange, and make artworks out of trash. Well, my childhood friends know that, but what I mean is that I've always thought of designing. I had so much interior ideas, furniture placements, and I even thought of a business that purely focuses on just rearranging your old stuff to make use of space, color, and functionality over form, or vice-versa.

Nothing gives me more challenge than to work with limited space. Its a given, you cant change the dimensions. But what would make the interior work is by rearranging OR designing modern furniture to help transform the room!

Recently I did that to our own home, because my wife and I just got married and was able to rent out a nice apartment. I figured we werent going to stay long so I couldnt invest much of my time in designing and re-arranging the place. Now that we've moved to my wife's ancestral home (her parents are in another country now), its a challenge to transform an ancestral home into the dream home you want it to be.

So what I did was to use the furniture my mom used to have in our own home, and substituted it for our narra sala set, and voila! New stuff! But, color didnt match, so I had the upholstery changed and I just used a coffee shop feel in the color combination! Now, my next target is our kitchen and dining. And lastly, the bedroom. Since its quite old, I want it transformed into a Modern Bedroom!

Hopefully God would give me more ideas. Oh, try to look in this website: http://www.eroomservice.com/home.php, this site contains sooooo much info and ideas, you might want to check it out! If you need ideas on how your room's furniture would look like, it has a wide variety of rooms for us to look at. Just click at the desired room and it will show you more choices and ideas to choose from in the categories block. Check em out, instead of buying magazines. What's more intriguing is thatyou can actually purchase the furniture you see at the picture. Cool huh? Just log on and check em out!

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus