Friday, May 23, 2008

SALE SALE SALE! Im gonna buy a laptop!

Here in the Philippines, we dont have a Thanksgiving Day or a Black Friday, which is a day after Thanksgiving, and Easter isnt too much of a deal. But since I go to a church that has an American Pastor, I learned that Thanksgiving is such a BIG thing in the US. Even bigger than Christmas! I recall my Pastor buying gifts at the local mall here to celebrate Thanksgiving in the Philippines. He told me a story that in the United States, shops drop prices during Thanksgiving and people rush to the stores even in the wee hours of the morning, falling in line and waiting for their turn just to get their hands on the items to be given to their loved ones.

Its a good thing the internet has become very accessible everywhere, and since the advent of WiFi , cheap laptops (by the way I might purchase a laptop through this site- check it out black friday sale, because I heard you can get a laptop for less than $500! Compared here, the cheapest is at around $800), e-stores have popped out everywhere and services have become so easy to reach without having to go through the hassle of falling in line and waking up early. I also get email alerts to see if new black friday ads hve been posted. And through this site, my friends say I can save alot of money too!

Im excited for the American Thanksgiving and black friday saleto come! It’s SALE! SALE! SALE! And I can get my very first laptop!

1 comment:

Frances said...

American Thanksgiving is on the last Thursday of November. It's May!

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus