Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rap Music Genre

Before I even wrote a song of my type, which is Rock-alternative, I started to write rhyme. Yes, I rapped! I remember rapping the old school way, with "yes,yes, yo..." and 'bring it down" in every pause, and I was jumpin up and down on every thug of the beat box. Anyway, I soon fell in love with the guitar, and with it, love songs and rock music. I was so happy with the time Francis M. and other bands like Beastie Boys, etc. were incorporating rap and metal at the same time. Nowadays, with the insurgence of POD, Linkin Park, and those other bands, I again started to rap and rock! When I married my girlfriend i was forced to listen and to like R n B, hip hop and those more modern flava of rap. I like it, actually, but Im always careful of the message they want to convey. Eminem's style is a personal favorite, but I repeat, his style only. Not his messages.
There is a site for those who love Rap and Hip Hop music. They can find Rap Lyrics, Hip Hop Music lyrics and other information about their favorite artists like discography, song lists, albums and many others. This site contains updated information about this music genre so visit their site now.

2 comments:

Health Products For You said...

hi im interested for an exchange links.

irish
creative thoughts
http://www.irishblanca.com

Manila String Machine said...

cool, add me up then!

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus