Friday, May 23, 2008

The Last Four Days of My Twenties

Today I have four more days to go before I leave my youth. It is exciting, but somehow it is a little depressing. Hmmm, a Christian shouldn't be depressed at all, but always hopeful and positive. So, I'll talk about some stuff I experienced during my twenties.

Let's see, let's start with the bad stuff. In my twenties, I got hospitalized for dengue, and numerous number of times with high fever. In my late twenties, I also felt that my eyesight is starting to deteriorate. My right eye is my only functional eye actually, but because of too much internet surfing and PSP, I've strained it so much! Well, sometimes its normal, but sometimes, when Im tired my sight gets double.

Another thing that I may call bad is that my tummy grew to a blob! Yuck! I remember I always had a six pack during my teens. But along with that I also had my bones sticking out! I really grew more sideways. I also developed a line in my nape, which my wife always taunts me with.

In my twenties, I experienced the most painful emotional experience. I wont go into detail, but I also learned how difficult it is to forgive, but praise God, Im over it, and all is well.

Aside from my musical experiences as a professional cellist, I was able to write songs starting in my twenties. I remember writing Pumarito Ka in Baguio, and it was my first "hit" song! I was told it is being sung in Filipino communities in the US. Since that time, the Lord has been giving me alot of songs, and I was able to write a total of 70+ songs and what a decade it was!

I also was able to meet new Praise and Worship Pals like Nikko, Paolo, James, Magoo, Mamaik, Nino, etc in Bread from Heaven Church. But eventually, I also met Mike Alba, Karel Honasan, Franklin and Otep, who are great drummers and musicians. Nikki Gil also became a friend and

1 comment:

Givenchi said...

Hi tedz! I'm a frequent visitor of tamperproof worhip. =) Hope we could exchange links! Haha. Oh, your site is already in my blogroll. Please add my site in your link list too. Thanks! =) Advance Happy Birthday. God bless you more. Have a splendid birthday celebration. =)

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus