Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I LEARNED ABOUT THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH

My mom came home one day with a bottle of sweet tasting juice. She asked me to take some sips and I asked her immediately what it was. My mom enthusiastically answered it's the fountain of youth!

I asked her how in the world could that be, when it is just a myth? The answer is simple... GOJI juice. It comes from a plant called goji, found in the himalayas, and it was used by Chinese emperors to preserve their health. One evidence is that they actually lived longer than their contemporaries! My mom put it to the test, and she found for herself that she really grew stronger, she felt less tired, her immune system was boosted,(it was when she was taking Goji was when she had the longest time of wellness and disease free), and less grey hair grew, and out of the ordinary: her hair in her armpits grew again! She had smooth, hairless armpits for the longest time!

It is sort of funny, but to buy goji juice or gochi juice would certainly boost your life, and health. It's really a fountain of youth!

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus