Sunday, May 4, 2008

I LOVE MY BLOG

Yes I do! I'm so happy with my blog because of the income I get out of it! Yeah, nasty as it may seem, but who would say "no" to income!? It's really great since I started last february, I was able to generate much income, which may probably not be big for you, but for me it is!

I started out writing my thoughts on worship, about my love for my wife, the church, etc., but I felt led to advertise my services (music services) through free blogging! What makes me excited is that if you go to the google search engine, type "string quartet for hire manila", my blog would probably be in the top 5 WORLDWIDE! And many times, I do top the list!!! Since february my clients grew to about 8-10, and it covers weddings, to small events, to graduations, and an upcoming Corporate event in Prudential life to be held at sofitel. What makes me more excited is that this is my first client to hire a 10pc string orchestra! My biggest so far. Hopefully, this would grow into even bigger shows, and by God's grace alone, I would love to work with concerts, tv shows, recordings, etc.

Now, for all of these, I bless the name of the Lord, from whom all blessings flow. And God doesnt just give me blessings, He makes sure I work hard for them. He doesnt want to spoil me you know. But if do look at the minute details of life, how He richly blesses ALL of us, we are kinda spoiled...

But that's because He is my Dad. He loves to provide for me, and take care of me. This blog has ultimately brought back glory to the One who deserves it all, Jesus! That's why I LOve My BLOG!

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus