Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Musicians' Paradise!

If you're a musician, you have got to check out this website! Well, I hope you could visit this asap so coz I've been looking for music sheets all over the net, and so far this is the best. You need lyrics? From Ron Kenoly's Sing Out, to Red Hot Chilli Peppers Lyrics, you can download them all!

Aside from being a singer and cellist, i really love the bass... and my influences are basically Jaco Pastorius, Abraham Laboriel, Jackie Street, Don Harris, and yes, Flea. This site also has tabs for the songs of red hot chilli Peppers bass tabs.

Ha, not only am i interested in the four stringers, but also am a guitarist myself! I remember learning by ear Harem Scarem's Honestly, Something to Say, White Lion's You're All I need, and even the guitar tabs of Red Hot Chilli Peppers Under the Bridge. It's really cool!

Man, learning new stuff for me is the best way to express your music. Like a language, you need to be well versed so you could communicate better. Likewise in music, you need to learn more music, secular and gospel, so you could understand your music more. And the best road to take is learn to read music! If not, collect tabs, lyrics, bass charts, they're all available in the net! Thank God for technology! Go info age!

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus