Friday, May 30, 2008

What transpired today...

Man, what a day! I went to makati Pio del Pilar High School again to hold a seminar regarding Integrity in the lives of young delinquent kids. This is a program by Breaking Point, and Pastor Jeff and Jennie spearheaded the event since last May23. Anyway, as always, by God's grace, the seminar always ends up for God's glory. I always pour my heart out to them concerning moral purity, a spotless reputation, responsible character, etc. basically being a person of integrity.

By lunch time, I was done with my part so I went out to do my chores, like getting my license back from the Municipality of Mandaluyong because I got caught because of color coding. I was a little bit confused about the way going to these destinations so I took a little extra time before I finally arrived. To my disappointment, my license wasnt even surrendered there yet by the officer! Man! I went there for nothing!

After that, I went to Buendia to get the PA of kuya Fidel fixed at Yamaha. Man, it was hard to carry that thing along! By the end of this day, I got a haircut and Im writing this blog just incase a work op comes up...

No comments:

tamperproof worshipper

tamperproof worshipper
rock it for Jesus